Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Millie
Millie is a hat - from Louisa Harding's new "Fade to Grey" booklet:



I made this one over the weekend, since I had tired eyes and just wanted to do something that didn't require a lot of concentration. It's in Grace Hand-dyed, which is a silk and wool mixture, and the colour is called Latte, which I think is a bit strange, since I've never seen pink milk, but I suppose it has got the beigey colour as well...
I'm still at home, trying to work here, which is incredibly frustrating, because I have to email every query I have about something. Also I have to put up with the noise from the building next door, whose facade is being resurfaced. I hate noise more than almost anything, but at least it should be over this week, they do the resurfacing quite quickly here.
Ah well, better get back to work - maybe I can have a stitching break later?

 
posted by Ally at 11:35 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: