Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Part of A Chicken
Today there is part of a chicken that emerged last night, plus two letters of the alphabet:

I do my stitching at night, and my blogging earlier in the day, which is why you get last night's new start each day, plus a photo of the one that I shall start in the evening. This evening I will be moving away from partial animals and starting the Jane Austen Party Reticule:

So far all my new starts have had some wording, and I think that may be true of all the ones to come, in fact. There may even be another Jane Austen one, as I am particularly fond of Jane Austen. I am not actually sure what I shall do with a reticule, but, having bought the mother of pearl handles just before Christmas, I just had to put this on the list! I did go to Modes et Travaux today to find some linen banding, mine is slightly wider than the original, but also with the red stripes.
Well, had better go now and get on with it!
 
posted by Ally at 6:56 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 9:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love the fabric you stitched your chicken on!!

     
  • At 11:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    You've got some great projects started (and soon to be started) - I'm just loving seeing the daily piccies :D