Monday, June 26, 2006
Another Week Begins
And I am sure it will be as "interesting" as last week........... I just got "test results" from Marlon, mostly it was that configuration did not exist! He's also bypassed errors by putting in fake Characteristic Types, Units of Measure and Times of Use amongst other things, and configured monthly meters on the bimonthly meter table, this is only going to lead to disaster. Naturally he's now stopped testing while these "problems" are sorted out.........

I can see that not everyone thinks Meter Read Validation is a riveting subject ("get a life!" David always says to me), but surely he has some professional pride? Maybe he just doesn't understand how the whole thing works? I don't know, all I know is that I've got to do all the testing myself!

Now, after that little fit of rage, I will tell that I started doing Lefkaritika again last night, I started on the third side of tsimbi on Lefkaritika 1, the finikoto piece. I want to try and finish this tsimbi this week, that will only leave the openwork motifs. I suppose now that I've said that, there will be an avalanche of work and I will not be able to do a thing. I hope this is not the case, because I'd also like to finish the border on the 2006 Collectors Heart. By the way, the button to sew on that is so cute, I am looking forward to this step.

Poor, poor Nicky, what a holiday he is having! They were on the phone to him at 4am Chicago time! I don't know all the details, but it rattled David so much that he spilled his coffee everywhere at lunch and shouted a very rude word.

I would like to go home and do my Lefkaritika right now, goodness I am looking forward to going to Lefkara on Saturday.
 
posted by Ally at 11:39 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: