Friday, July 14, 2006
One Little Achievement
Last night I sat down and did the hemstitching round the edge of the Inglestone Sampler, so here it is:










It is really rather small, I think about 6 x 8 inches, so it is amazing that it has taken me such a long time! But I bought it, started it, then put it away for a long time. At least there is one UFO off the list. I've actually got no idea how many there are, this is one of the things I have to sort out in Paris, there are ones I haven't touched since I moved from Australia.

At present it seems unimaginable that I will ever get back to Paris, even though it is only twelve days or so! From the way Leo was talking yesterday, I will not get the fourth week of holiday, and they will bring me back here. In that case, I think I will be in a state of collapse again by Christmas. Today I didn't get out of bed until 8am, and I am still so tired. I am not sure how long I can hold up today before going home to bed.
 
posted by Ally at 10:39 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: