Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Considerably Improved
I didn't go to the pharmacy yesterday either - I am beginning to wonder if the one across the road from my place is on holiday - but I feel quite a lot better.

This may be due to the following, consumed last night at Wagamama:

- Sweet potato wedges with wasabi mayonnaise
- Stir-fried prawn curry
- Half a white chocolate and ginger cheesecake
- Half a Chili and Tamarind pavlova
- Two Apple and Lime juices

Roddy and I shared our desserts, that's why I had half of two. I think all those hottish dishes (nothing was really strong chili, I just can't do that) have chased away the germs, because I feel a lot better today. Tired, but then that's not abnormal. Actually this was the first time since Thursday that I have eaten dinner.

Today Leo is here, just for the day, they are supposed to, or were supposed to, have big meetings, but one of the client's guys has just not shown up. Anyway I think we will go out to dinner tonight, maybe to Nando's. I just hope Leo and Roddy do not talk about maths the whole time, which is what they are doing now, instead of working. Terrible when you get two mathematicians together, I wish David would come back so we could talk about Euripides or the Spanish Inquisition, or something normal!
 
posted by Ally at 2:34 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4:36 am, Blogger Kathryn in NZ

    ROFLOL
    Glad you're feeling better, although ginger and wasabi as a cold cure may not be universally popular....