Monday, August 25, 2008
Monday Again!
Last night I actually had some decent sleep, I wonder if it had anything to do with the salmon and noodles I ate at Wagamama last evening? I think I will try and eat fish at least twice a week, and see if that makes a difference healthwise. Anything is worth trying in this climate, which continues extremely humid. I went for a 15 minute walk yesterday to get newspapers, and I was the only person out walking, and I came home drenched in sweat.

Most of yesterday, I sat on my sofa and watched the end of the Olympics, and also did a good half of the alphabet on my "Hornbook aux Chardons", which of course I had put down a few weeks ago when I didn't feel like doing 1 over 1. I also sewed up a pair of knitted mittens that I bought as a kit from Le Bon Marche last year - they are pretty, but Noro Silk Mountain is hideous to sew up. And I darned in the ends of a lacy Sari Ribbon scarf that I knitted not long ago, so that was quite a little catch-up. I have a couple of stitching UFOs that I should also do something with, we'll see. If I come back after the holidays, I should get a lot of stitching and knitting done, the way things are here.

Oh well, back to the grind....
 
posted by Ally at 11:20 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: