Friday, September 01, 2006
Another Two Weeks in Cyprus
I should be leaving for the airport at 7:30am tomorrow................ but Mr Resources Director just told me I was staying for an unspecified length of time! He told me to change my ticket for two weeks, and then we would see.

This is slightly annoying, because in some ways I was looking forward to the next project, and now I will be arriving late, and probably get to do something really, really great like interfaces.

Also slightly annoying because it's now after 4pm on Friday, so too late to arrange anything really exciting for the weekend. Oh well, let's look forward to a weekend of progess on QOTN.

Now I had better go back to the hotel to see if they have a room for me after tomorrow...
 
posted by Ally at 3:08 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: