Thursday, November 02, 2006
Thursday Afternoon
Last night I had a dream that I had a terrible cold! It was very lifelike, and I was surprised not to wake up with one.

Things are going along quite slowly here, but our client has told our local partner that they are happy with the progress of the project - we think this is because they are able to proceed at snail's pace with us waiting on them hand and foot! Things certainly do not move fast in Cyprus, except for cars driven by young men.

We did have a long meeting with Andy and Rosetta - Rosetta is really happy that go-live date will have to be put back, she is raving on about how she always said there was not enough time. I guess if we had all followed her instructions from the start, everything would be perfect now. Pity she has to scream like a fishwife to get her point across, it is very tiring.

Last night I went home at about 8:00 pm, dead tired as usual, and did some more of QOTN, I am halfway through two butterflies - tonight I will finish them and do some lettering, I think. I really would like to finish the inside of QOTN this weekend. There are some other things I would like to do also, like buy some warmer clothes, go to the bookshop at the Hilton hotel and track down this supposed Rowan yarn shop that is up near the British war cemetery somewhere. I should not be buying anything, but I really wouldn't mind a look at something kind of normal.... and if they have some nice sock yarn, I may succumb.

The apartment is becoming a bit cold at night, I got out an extra blanket last night, and I might go down to Zara Home and get some things at the weekend.

Now I think it is time to go home and try to finish these butterflies...
 
posted by Ally at 11:04 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: