Monday, October 23, 2006
Another List
1. FIRST NAME? Ally - it is short for something dreadfully old-fashioned, of course...
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my parents just liked the name, have to wonder why.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning before work, because I was so tired and cross about the lawyer.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it's very neat, and I can make it both neat and unreadable if I wish.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Does Danish leverpostej count?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh yes, absolutely.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Totally no way.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I never eat cereal, can't stand the stuff.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I never wear lace-ups, but yes, I would.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really, but Alec is trying to influence me to be mentally more strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hokey pokey.
14. SHOE SIZE? 39.
15. RED OR PINK? PINK, PINK, PINK.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be extremely sarcastic.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Nicky.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not necessary.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a black linen dress, with black sandals.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Insalata gorgonzola with David at lunchtime.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? David and Leo discussing issues.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PINK, PINK, PINK
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Roses.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nicky
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hair
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes - I've never met her, but she sounds lovely
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Champagne
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Cricket, I used to play for my university.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Largest, I can't wear those one-size things.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Oh no, glasses, preferably Chanel.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Smoked salmon with dill sauce.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme brulee
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Bleak House, by Dickens
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one, my optical mouse doesn't like them.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CNN programme on children in Africa whose parents have died of AIDS.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Silence?
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles - but I prefer Kim Larsen to either.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? I don't know, I've got issues about where home really is.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Don't know if I have one, although I am good at some unexpected things - I am an expert on meter configuration and meter reading, for example.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wellington, NZ
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I took it from Anne...
 
posted by Ally at 7:34 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: