Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Toccata Photo
This is the progress so far, all of it achieved on Sunday, as I did not do any last night - David and I went out for dinner, and I got home after 10pm. The colours are somewhat brighter than in the photo, although they are subtle rather than vibrant, and, although I think of this as a big piece of work, in fact, it is only about seven inches wide, I think. I haven't actually measured.

I'm so tired, I don't know how I'll make it through the week, I suspect I may end up sleeping on Friday, or something like that. Partly it is the new medication, I seem to wake up even earlier, although in a much better mood and without the anxiety attacks I was getting in the early hours of the morning. But I don't want to go to bed at night!

They fixed my heater yesterday, so I was able to turn it on when I got home and toast for a bit before going to bed... it was late, we were going to go to the Breton creperie, but they were closed, so we ended up going to the Cypriot buffet along the road, and that always takes a while, although we didn't eat a huge amount, just small plates of salads, then the hot food.
 
posted by Ally at 9:09 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: