Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Another Gap
Still very busy at work, and it's another week where I have just the week to do something impossible. At least this time it is something I find wildly fascinating - to do the master configuration spreadsheet for our project. I've actually never done one before, or at least only bits and then not all by myself. I have daily reviews with the client, which raise about a million questions per day, and I am also teaching them the process, as they will need to do it themselves. I can see me working over the weekend to get it all ready for the big review on Monday, but at least it is not dreary translation.

By the way, no-one has raised any problems with my translation from English to French, so it must have been OK. Let's hope they don't ask me to do it again though.

This week I have been doing a bit of stitching, and have nearly finished the outer border on Thread Gathering, another couple of train journeys should do it. I find I can do it on the train, if I have half an hour and it is not crowded. Hopefully I will be able to post a picture soon!
 
posted by Ally at 10:30 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: