Friday, June 06, 2008
Friday in Paris
Here it is somewhere between 15 and 19 degrees - every temperature gauge I pass says something different - but I am not unhappy about this! It's a while since I've felt so nice and cool, and it's good for going around and doing things, which I have been doing.... this morning I have been to the hairdresser and I am going to the pharmacy shortly, then to do some more shopping.

Yesterday I went to "Des Fils et Une Aiguille" and bought "Shores of Hawk Run Hollow", which I have no intention of starting any time soon, but it is in the pile of things I want to do one day. Not sure what I will start on when I finish Victoria's Quaker, which will probably be in a few days time, but it could well be Toccata Four, which I have everything for.

It was also the funeral of Yves St Laurent yesterday, I saw on the news that the President and Carla were there, also a lot of very famous people, Empress Farah, Mme Chirac, the Mayor of Paris, Laetitia Casta, Bernard-Henri Levy and Arielle Dombasle. Also beautiful flowers.......... and his companion gave a very moving address.
 
posted by Ally at 12:55 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 9:23 pm, Blogger AuntSuze

    Lucky you! The one and only time in Paris (April) I went to Des Fils et Une Aiguille. Have their business card right here to order something I saw there.

    Hope you have a wonderful day in Paris!!