Sunday, May 24, 2009
Paris Vacation
I'm back home, after what seemed like very long flights, which were punctuated by phone calls from work in various airport lounges. I felt so ill on Friday that I thought I must have caught the pork flu from someone on the flight, but happily that went away yesterday, so it can't be that. I'm in one of my "I hate flying" moods, which I know is totally unfair, as many people would greatly enjoy the amount of travelling I do, and I get to do it in reasonable conditions.

Since returning, I have not done a lot, except watch "Lark Rise to Candleford", series 2, and tidy up here a bit. Yesterday I tidied up some Debbie Bliss "Como" yarn by knitting it! I made the outside of the knitting bag in the first Debbie Bliss magazine, now all I need is some handles and some lining. I've also hauled out a number of bags with UFOs in them, and have been stitching away on one of these, so far. Watch over the next week for progress.

Tomorrow I am going on my London excursion, so I have to get up at a reasonable time, and actually get dressed as well - this can be the problem, I tend to look at my email before I get dressed, and then it is lunchtime! I hope London is as fine and sunny as it is here - I have reports from NZ at the moment that the weather is vile...
 
posted by Ally at 5:24 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger Kathryn in NZ

    Yes - it is vile. But what can we expect when we had such a fabulous long long summer?