Thursday, April 30, 2009
Interlude in Paris
I came yesterday by the flight that leaves Tallinn at 1pm and gets me here about 5:30pm, via Copenhagen. This is quite stress-free, as these flights are never very full, and I have also discovered a place in Copenhagen airport where there are armchairs and powerpoints, very conducive to doing a bit of work en route.

I was up very early this morning, answering email at 5am - yes, mad, I know, but I woke up and just had to look at it. Then I went back to sleep until 8:30am, then went out to La Defense to the pharmacy and the epilation, and then to Brentanos, where I bought some books and I also on the way bought four French embroidery magazines, all full of pink for spring! I've done some work this afternoon, even though it is my RTT day (first this year, and we are supposed to take ten a year), and I will do more this weekend, even though it is a public holiday and the weekend - I have to prepare for Tuesday, it could be quite a week.
 
posted by Ally at 6:59 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: