Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Backwards and Forwards
I seem to go back and forth between Paris and Tallinn more often this year, or maybe I am just so bored with planes that the travel looms larger in my life? At any rate, I am in Paris this week, working from home, and wishing I had company. I have had only various UPS and Fedex guys at the door, to deliver things, including my new Kindle, yes, i finally succumbed and bought one. The price is attractive when converted into euros, and delivery is less than a week. I think I ordered on Thursday, and it was delivered Tuesday, and would have been delivered Monday, if I had not gone to the office all day.

It was a jolly good thing I went to the office on Monday, because it has been the only decent day this week. It is currently -1, at nearly midday, and yesterday it snowed about this time. Ah yes, I just looked out the window and guess what? Snow again, right on time, and I think heavier than yesterday. Tomorrow I have to go across town to see a doctor, and after that I am hoping to reward myself with a trip to Fete de l'Aiguille, since it is the first time in about three years I have been in Paris when that is on. I don't plan to buy a lot of things, given that I have just bought a Kindle and that Nashville market is coming up, and there are a few must-haves there.

I still cannot find my camera battery charger, it didn't seem to be in Tallinn, which really makes me wonder what I have done with it. I have been experimenting with using the phone camera, and here is a photo of my Miss Marple shawl that I have been wearing constantly this winter:

It isn't too awful a photo, considering my own limitations as a photographer, I think, and it does show the colours really quite well. I think I'll persevere and photograph the backlog of projects with the phone, watch out for more!


 
posted by Ally at 11:46 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: