Friday, March 26, 2010
Really Tasmania
I leave this afternoon at 6pm from CDG, and here I am still in my bed - I suppose it is only 8:30am, but I have lots and lots to do this morning.

Yesterday I came back from Tallinn with four suitcases, which was not great fun, although when I got home, there was a delivery man in the foyer, and he offered to carry them upstairs for me. Really nice guy, I gave him 20 euros, because it is four flights and they were heavy, and he tried to tell me that was too much. But he was just the right person sent at the right time for me. I had had a hellish ride from the airport, the taxi driver was screaming into his cellphone in Vietnamese (I think) all the way, and we nearly crashed into another car at one point. Then he dumped the bags right in front of the front door, so it was very difficult to open it and drove off, after taking 60 euros from me. So Mr Delivery Man was sent from heaven after that.

Now I am going to get up, do packing, tidy apartment, go to the bank and the pharmacy, then in the afternoon, off to CDG again to catch my flight to Copenhagen, so I can be on the late flight to Bangkok and Melbourne! Such fun.....
 
posted by Ally at 9:14 am ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hope you flight was uneventful, and you survived all those transfers! Enjoy yourself in Tassie!! :D