Friday, May 07, 2010
Miss Paris
Here is one I bought yesterday, on my delayed excursion to Des Fils Et Une Aiguille - "Mam'zelle Paris" by C'Est Mon Monde. I think it is a must for all the Francophiles out there!

I also bought a few CHS charts, and some linen, nothing very exciting though.

I am still feeling very tired and have not done very much at all this week - the suitcases are upstairs, but not fully unpacked. There's no word from either Australia about whether I am going back there or the work doctor about whether I am allowed to travel, so it's still up in the air what I shall be doing after the end of May. I still cannot believe how totally disorganised things are, although, after all this time I should not be surprised. While I was at work on Tuesday, I did hear that the new French project should start "soon", added to which it is in the centre of Paris, five metro stops from my place, and will be virtually Snowflake-less. I say virtually, because apparently she is going to have some sort of part-time advisory role for the client. Probably advising them that I am wrong about everything, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Today is going to be another idle day, with some stitching and some washing, some unpacking etc.......
 
posted by Ally at 10:31 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: