Saturday, January 08, 2011
Not So Much Progress
So last night I did not get much done at all:
I had planned to stitch while watching Thalassa, but instead last night there was just some variety show, and I don't like those. So Iread instead, I have just discovered Jo Nesbo and am reading all the Harry Hole detective stories, which are set in Oslo.

Today's new start, goodness it must be number 8, is a Blackbird Designs pincushion:

This will not be the last time you see Blackbird Designs among my fifteen choices either! I chose another small one for today because I am packing and stressing about travelling tomorrow. Not that the train is stressful per se, but there's so much I have to take and not forget, like keys for the Apeldoorn apartment and my badge to get in at work. Plus my fifteen projects, plus my knitting etc etc etc.

 
posted by Ally at 3:35 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments: