Tuesday, January 30, 2007
A Little Stash Enhancement
I made it to Des Fils et Une Aiguille on the way home last night - they had a lot of new things there, and I bought the Drawn Thread Alphabet Charts A, B, C and D, E, F. I also bought a very nice Italian chart by Renato Parolin:

It looks red in the photo, but the chart calls for DMC 221 - very dark pink.

It's good to be able to go into an actual shop and look through boxes of charts and take them away with me then and there!

Today I came to the office, having left my laptop there overnight, but I am going to go out soon and do some more shopping. There is a training course being given by Aurelien in the room next to my desk - I can hear him raving on, he is doing it in English, as there are Russians present, but goodness knows if they can understand, as he has such a heavy French accent. I can't actually tell what the course is supposed to be about, which is not a real good sign. However, at least he's not on my project, that's all I can say - you want to hear Alec and David on the subject.

I still feel unbelievably tired, hopefully after next weekend in Nicosia this will improve!

 
posted by Ally at 11:13 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: