Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Progress on Victoria's Quaker
A day at home can produce good results! I didn't do any on this for all of last week, but I picked it up again on Sunday and then yesterday to make some progress. It was fine yesterday, but still there were dust storms, and going outside was not recommended, so all I did was stitch, a bit of work, etc etc, with the odd excursion to the local coffee shops for change of scenery.

Angel is here again, goodness he is annoying me. He doesn't shut doors, he is obviously suffering from the dust and makes strange snorting noises about every three seconds and he keeps asking me silly questions, like what is the nicest area of Paris? When he arrived on Monday and found that Tuesday was a public holiday, he asked if it was St Patrick's Day! Quite the wrong country. A bit like someone on the Cyprus Info Forum who wanted to know if there were any Irish Dancing schools here - oddly enough, no, it's not really a big thing among Cypriots.

Well, I had better go and get on with it, I have a fair bit of testing to do today, plus a couple of decisions to make about some changes that are proving necessary.
 
posted by Ally at 9:48 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: