Thursday, March 20, 2008
Tired
I really feel as though I have had it today, and it is not as though I have been doing anything very strenuous, only writing more and more emails regarding the missing payments. Everything was supposed to be paid today, and no, it has not been. I've had to fill in yet another spreadsheet with the reference numbers and amounts that I am still waiting for.

I'm sure this is interfering with my sleep, I thought I was asleep all night, but I woke up exhausted. Then I had breakfast with Leo, which is exhausting in itself. And I did stay here at work until 8pm last night............. I am looking forward to the weekend, and to next Tuesday, which is a public holiday. Angel is coming back on Monday, and he intends to work on Tuesday, but I certainly do not.

It is only just over four weeks until I go to New Zealand, I am already not looking forward to the journey. The only thing that is keeping me going is that I will be able to lie down on the plane, I couldn't do it if I had to sit up for all the time.
 
posted by Ally at 2:20 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 11:18 am, Blogger Kathryn in NZ

    That means you'll be here right on school holidays.... end of term is April 18.
    If that's the French term for Dept of Labour, I would soooo be calling them! This mucking about with your money is beyond ridiculous.