Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Yesterday's Photo

This is the photo I could not post yesterday, showing my angora scarf - Louisa Harding Kimono Angora and my French beret in Anny Blatt Merinos. Both patterns are from a Louisa Harding Accesories book, Gathering Roses, that I have had for quite some time and am now getting my money's worth knitting practically every pattern in the book! The French beret has a rosette knitted in Sari Ribbon to go with it, but this is still waiting to be made up, owing to the utter impossibility of buying brooch backs - or even safety pins - in Cyprus.

Yesterday continued really rather grey and I sat indoors and listened to my audio book, and started Just Nan's Florentine Floral, which is quite small, but has about 20 colours of DMC in it, so requires some concentration. Then I got a message from Roddy to say he had arrived and what about dinner with him and Angel (Spaniard)? So we went to Wagamama and ate a lot. Delicious tempura squid with chili sauce.....

Of course today dawned bright and sunny, without the high winds, so it is just the sort of day to spend by the pool, instead of testing Write Off procedures!
 
posted by Ally at 10:26 am ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 8:37 pm, Blogger Kathryn in NZ

    So how about a photo of you wearing all your fab knitting??
    Two of my colleagues from my old job often go to Wagamamas - they even took me once :)