Wednesday, February 27, 2008
A Day Late



Your Birthdate: February 26



You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.

Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.

You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.

Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.



Your strength: Your attention to detail



Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes



Your power color: Turquoise



Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up



Your power month: August

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


I should have put this up yesterday, but I just did not get around to it.......... I am not really into astrology, numerology etc etc, but it's funny that in our company (the old original small family one that we all miss, not our current corporate giant), there were an extraordinary number of Pisceans, something like about 20% of the staff in Europe.

I didn't do anything special for my birthday - except work extra hard on yet another spreadsheet of complaints - but I did get phone calls from Nicky and David in the evening. And I did sleep well, so I cannot complain.
 
posted by Ally at 9:06 am ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger KimWI

    Happy Belated Birthday!! You need to celebrate, though. You just run right out and buy some birthday party hats, and little paper umbrellas and some little plastic monkeys for your birthday drinks. Kim

     
  • At 5:25 pm, Blogger Mel in Dubai

    Belated birthday greetings, Ally! Thanks for visiting my blog :)