Friday, February 22, 2008
Victoria's Quaker Progress
Amazingly I have been able to do some of this this week.... despite the chaos here and my ongoing war with the expenses people. It is progressing quite quickly actually, and I hope that the weekend will see some more of it done.

Re the expenses, it is now total chaos, they have paid me apparently what they owe me (although most of this is not showing in the expenses system), plus the French office thought they hadn't, so paid it again, allegedly, and now they want a cheque from me asap. I think not, I have now said I am not dealing with this until I get an honest statement of what has been paid. No wonder I have had a headache all week, which is fairly unusual for me.

Now of course I do supposedly have some money, so I would love the spring clothes to be in thr shops! Never mind, I will spend the weekend listening to audio books and stitching - at one stage I thought I was going to be spending it debugging meter read validation, so at least my current plans are a lot more restful.
 
posted by Ally at 9:22 am ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 11:59 am, Blogger Kathryn in NZ

    Such wonderful progress - woohoo!
    oh dear and %(@&#%(&# about the expenses :(

     
  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger Aussie Stitcher

    Paper Whites looks lovely, and your VQ is coming along nicely. Hope you get the expenses problem sorted.