Saturday, February 16, 2008
Saturday Evening
It is quite late, and I am sitting here listening to "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult - it's a very good book, I am enjoying it, and today I finished the LHN "Paper Whites" while listening to it. Photo tomorrow, when the light is better. I'm going to go back to Victoria's Quaker now.... this was a nice diversion, and I have "Ladybug, Ladybug" in Nicosia as well. Of course I ordered the Nashville LHN Limited Edition Kit.

Hopefully I will be able to pay for it, I have some money from the company, but it's only about a third of what they owe me. The expenses system seems to be very flaky, I just hope the people who look after it never get their paws on our system. We have enough problems without them! I am going to be seriously annoyed if I can't buy a few pairs of sandals as soon as the new ones come in for spring. And I am sure that there are other colleagues who are not just annoyed, but seriously financially embarrassed because they have families and committments and so on.

This week is going to be very very trying indeed, I am going to have to be chief mediator between the people who have written report programs and the people who have to do acceptance testing of them. It promises to be very noisy and take a long time, plus I do actually have quite a lot of other things to do as well. It will be just me and Alec here this week, and he has a very charged program as well, and he can only see though one eye.
 
posted by Ally at 9:30 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: