Monday, February 18, 2008
Paper Whites - LHN
Sorry about the black shadow, that is me, of course. I'm not sure what I shall do with this one, maybe frame it, or turn it into a little cushion.

I also did quite a bit of Victoria's Quaker while listening to the end of "My Sister's Keeper" yesterday - the end is very sad and unexpected, I shall warn anyone who is thinking of reading this. Which I do recommend.

There is political news, as well - Cyprus will have a new President in two weeks time, as the incumbent has not made it past the first round. The man in the kiosk asked me this morning if I didn't think the most handsome had won the first round. "No comment, " I said. I'm sure all three main candidates have many good qualities, but none of them is exactly George Clooney.

On the work front, it is chaos. Leo cannot be here this week, nor can Roddy, so Alec and I are handling all the flak ourselves. I had better go and attack my list of things to do.
 
posted by Ally at 9:56 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: