Friday, June 20, 2008
And that Beauty One that is Going Around...
Foundation: I wear this in Paris, at the moment it is Diorskin - in Cyprus, I only use tinted moisturiser, that is either Clarins or Sisley.

Mascara: Hardly ever, as my eyes are so sensitive, but, if I do, it is green

Day Cream: Rebalance by Eucerin

Favourite Make-up Product: Lipstick, I almost always wear it

Perfume: Where do we start? I like at present Chanel Cristalle, Prada Infusion d'Iris, quite a few of the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria range. I alway wear perfume, even if it is only Eau Pure from Biotherm or that green Aquatonic stuff from Lancome.

Nails: Very weak, I just keep them short

Hands: Not bad, I have used handcream regularly all my life, and I don't let them get sunburned, so I think they are not bad for my age

Feet: I have pedicures quite regularly, as I use my feet a lot, not having a car

3 Products to bring to a deserted island: Sunblock, Eau Pure, Rebalance Cream

Women I admire for their beauty: Princess Mathilde of Belgium (and she has also has many good qualities)

Women with the best sense of style: Ines de la Fressange, Princess Mathilde again

My ultimate dream: to take my laptop, my library and my stash and go live at a thalassotherapy spa

How do I define womanhood: Well, normally I don't think about this too much, but I guess it has to do with good manners and appropriate behaviour. There's nothing less womanly than spoilt, childish, petty behaviour.

Favourite fashion publication: British Vogue
 
posted by Ally at 4:29 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: