Friday, June 20, 2008
Mosaic for Friday
This is something I pinched from another blog, a mosaic of Flickr photos to answer the following questions:

1. what is your first name?
2. what is your favorite food? right now?
3. what high school did you go to?
4. what is your favorite color?
5. who is your celebrity crush?
6. what is your favorite drink?
7. what is your dream vacation?
8. what is your favorite dessert?
9. what do you want to be when you grow up?
10. what do you love most in life?
11. what is one word that describes you?
12. what is your flickr name?

I love the newspaper cutting about "architects are sexiest", I am not showing that to David! Mind you, there is some truth in it, Alec and Nicky are both very good-looking......... we used to have an HR lady in Paris, who had a terrific crush on Alec, and she would sigh at me, oh you are so lucky to work with Alec, he is SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous.....

I have been horribly busy this week, we had a kind of little crisis yesterday and I ended up staying until after 8, and then practically crawling home to sit comatose for an hour before I went to bed. Honestly it has been hot too, today is well over 40 degrees, when I went out for lunch, it felt as though my skin was burning. I'm certainly not going too far afield at the weekend........... stitching and sleeping may be the order of the day.
 
posted by Ally at 2:43 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those mosaics are fun - especially trying to work out what the answers are from the piccies haha. As for the two boys you refer to, we all know which one you think is cute :P haha. Unfortunately, in my industry, there are some very cute men but they all tend to be gay! :)