Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Preparations For Paris
I packed another suitcase last night, sigh..... most of my stitching and knitting supplies went into that, plus some other things, bags, swimsuits, towels.

To cheer myself up, I have this morning placed a large order with Amazon for the following:

"Knitting Bones" - Monica Ferris
"Unravel Me " - Christie Ridgway
"Jane and His Lordship's Legacy (Jane Austen Mysteries)" - Stephanie Barron
"Jane and the Barque of Frailty (Jane Austen Mysteries)" - Stephanie Barron
"Pride and Prescience (Mr & Mrs Darcy Mystery)" - Carrie A. Bebris
"Suspense and Sensibility " - Carrie Bebris
"Mr Darcy's Diary" - Amanda Grange
"The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society" - Beth Pattillo
"Folk Knitting in Estonia: A Garland of Symbolism, Tradition and Technique" - Nancy Bush

These should be at the post office for me when I get back next Wednesday, how is that for planning? You will see that most of them are Jane Austen related, and everything else is fiber-related. The one about Estonian knitting is because I like Nancy Bush's work, also because we currently have a project in Estonia that is about to get off the ground, and I would quite like to be assigned to this, for various reasons. But then I wouldn't mind going to Poland where David is - I told him that at least I would get to wear my new pink coat there, he said that this would undoubtedly cause a sensation in Upper Silesia.
 
posted by Ally at 10:24 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: