Thursday, January 22, 2009
A Brief Note
Since arriving, I haven't been anywhere except the hotel, the office, a restaurant and tonight a department store next to the hotel. And I have not been out in daylight at all.... we leave the hotel at 8am in the dark and leave the office at 6pm in the dark. It has been snowing on and off all day, but it is not too bad to walk from the taxi to the door, that sort of thing.

Tallin Old Town is very pretty, even in the dark, I look forward to exploring it at the weekend, although I have work to do - workshops start on Monday, and I am first up for a whole day, then I have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday whole days, which is 9 to 12 and 1 to 4 in workshops, plus preparation time, plus documentation time. I think I am lucky in my designer, she is an enthusiastic young Irish woman, Fiona - she is doing me skeletons for all my workshop prep sheets, with the things she knows, so that I can review and complete them.

No stitching or knitting this week, maybe at the weekend - I want to find shops as well. Tomorrow after work I have booked an aromatherapy massage, and I want to sleep more on Saturday and Sunday, until it is light.
 
posted by Ally at 7:53 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: