Saturday, January 15, 2011
Catching Up!
I didn't post yesterday, as I was so exhausted after the scenic tour - quite late in the evening I thought I ought to, and went to take photos, but the camera battery is dead and I think the charger is in Paris.

So I'm just going to post the finished photos of my last three starts - Thursday and Friday already started, and the final one, Saturday, will be started today.

First is my pincushion from Thursday, Blackbird Designs Small Token:

It's lovely in real life - I am using the recommended Crescent Colours threads on a 32 count linen.

Yesterday I put a few stitches into this one:

It's by Olde Colonial Designs and comes as a kit with the thread keeper.
And later today I will start this one, I think we all know this is the Jardin Prive Eiffel Quaker:

I am doing it in the pink colourway on a 32 count country white Belfast. In fact, when you get up close to the Eiffel Tower, it is a pinkish colour - they have special paint for it, and I think it is officially called Eiffel Tower Bronze, but it is distinctly pink, in my opinion. I am very fond of the Eiffel Tower - I can see the top of it through my windows, as I am only a few hundred meters, about ten minutes walk from it, in Paris.
Tomorrow I hope I will be able to make a list of the 15 projects for my side bar, so that I can note the ongoing progress. Of course I've never started so many projects at once in my entire life, but I have a feeling I will be able to finish them all this year!


 
posted by Ally at 11:16 am ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 4:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love your final three choices!! How cute is that threadkeeper! Happy Stitching, you've got a great line-up!!

     
  • At 6:29 pm, Blogger fialka012

    Moc pěkné výšivky...