Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Oops! Monday Unpicking!
Oh dear, I have spent quite a bit of today unpicking a lot of what I did yesterday - I miscounted, so I must have been more stressed than I thought - this is what is left of my LHN design:

Not very impressive at all.

For today I have chosen another Sampler Girl Jane Austen design, "I'd Rather Be At Pemberley":

This will also be done on 32 count Belfast of unknown colour! And I am going to be very, very careful about my counting.....

Today was my first day back in the office, so I am fairly tired. Also rather sad, as we had bad news this morning. The wife of one of our project directors passed away very suddenly, he had gone home because she was not feeling well, and then called later to say what had happened. We all feel for him, as he is such a nice man and, although we had not met his wife, he often spoke of her, and they had been happily married for 35 years.
 
posted by Ally at 9:26 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 12:36 am, Blogger Kathryn in NZ

    That is sad - thank heaven he went home though...

    May the frogs stay away from your stitching.

    Enjoying seeing all your starts and progress photos.

    Hugs!!