Monday, January 24, 2011
A Little Update
But really only little, because I cannot find either my camera battery charger or the cable from my phone to the computer that I could use to upload photos........ this is very frustrating because I have nearly finished my Pink Bird and am also on track to finish "Pemberley" some time this week. I managed some very good progress on the train on Friday and yesterday.

I went home to Paris for the weekend - well one and a half days, really - and found that I had good mail, the latest Louisa Harding book, "Knitting in the Details" and also some yarn that I needed. I love getting mail, and I only get it every two weeks at the moment!
 
posted by Ally at 5:47 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 7:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Go, go find the charger!! Can't wait to see your pink bird!