Friday, May 26, 2006
Friday!
I'm getting good at this HTML stuff, aren't I? Although some of my blinkies don't blink as they should, I need to find out the reason for that.

I was so tired this morning, I didn't want to get out of bed, but I had to. I took a taxi to the big Post Office to pick up the latest SANQ and several skeins of WDW from Criss Cross Row. I think this is the quickest shop to deliver normally. The taxi driver was sweet, when he dropped me at work, he said "Goodbye, my love, I hope to see you again". Only a Cypriot taxi driver could say this and get away with it. So different from the French taxi drivers, it is all "Madame" there. The French are so hung up on titles.

Nicky and I went to have salads for lunch at Debenhams, now he is sitting at his desk sleeping while sitting more or less upright with his eyes more or less open. The Dwarf has just returned from some unspecified high level mission, Leo and David are in Israel, Alec is off for a long weekend with his family, the young boys are out at lunch. I wonder how long it will be before it is possible to sneak off to Costa Coffee, I long for a seat under an umbrella and a coffee frescato.

Plans for the weekend include work, stitching, washing, ironing, and a few million other things. I did do my Lefkaritika last night until midnight, which probably was not the best idea, but maybe I will do the same tonight. I have given up the Friday night bottle of wine, but maybe a glass wouldn't hurt.... I should also eat something, I haven't really been eating all week, except for toast for breakfast and salad for lunch, and this is not the way to be healthy.
 
posted by Ally at 12:05 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: