Thursday, May 25, 2006
New Look
I should not be doing this at this hour of the morning, as I have 5000 things to do, but I saw this template and liked it......... very appropriate as Cyprus is the island of Aphrodite.

I still have a few things to do, like learn HTML, I guess. No seriously, I should be able to manage to put in the things I want to without going to those lengths. I am not THAT sort of IT person, I don't write programs, I just tell everyone else how to do this - at least, that is how it has felt this week. Sometimes I wish I was back in the days of writing programs, I miss Natural very much, Cobol to a lesser extent. I think I worked with Natural on a daily basis for the best part of 20 years, and I was good at it.

Have already spent time with D and Leo this morning, as there are still problems, but I intend to go out to Lefkaritika this afternoon, as it is the last of the ten lessons. I'm not sure if I have to give back the covered board, but, if so, I've worked out how to make one. A breadboard would suffice for those who do not have access to timber offcuts!
 
posted by Ally at 9:31 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: