Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Not So Successful
I did try to change my template and then customise it to the Pannasmontata one that I like, but really it wasn't working... this drag and drop and so on is incredibly frustrating. It's like having to use a GUI to view a database instead of writing SQL to find what you need.

So in some ways I regret having changed to Beta, it's hard to see what benefits there are.

Today is being very tedious.... I am ploughing through a whole lot of meter reading validation, the people in Singapore seem to have no idea how meters actually work or what they are for....

I promise I will take some pictures of Galons Et Bordures, I promise, I promise, I promise. I did quite a lot last night, as I was totally unable to sleep.
 
posted by Ally at 3:47 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: