Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Somewhat Better
Last night I didn't do any real stitching - all I did was oversew the edges and mark the middles for the LHN "Threads" piece, and I also started withdrawing threads for the hemstitch on Point de Reprises. I couldn't have concentrated on the darning patterns. In the end I went to bed at 10:30 pm, which is extremely early for me. Tonight I think I will try to do the same, as I am already very tired again.... I have been dealing with Rosetta's problems, which keep on coming. Leo is having a meeting with their big boss right now, I think one of the subjects is the total unfairness of taking me away (from Rosetta's point of view), but it won't do any good!

I still have done no packing or anything like that, I really need to make a start though. I will be overweight going back, I am allowed 30 kilos. But I have two large bags, so it will be more than that. I'll also need to order the expensive taxi who will carry my bags up the stairs, I can't possibly do it. Not without wrecking my health for the rest of the weekend, and I have other things to do.

At least in Paris it is lighter in the evenings than here, it is still dark about 6pm here!
 
posted by Ally at 4:42 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: