Friday, March 30, 2007
Very Tiring Week
It was a total loss as far as stitching was concerned, as I predicted. For the next five weeks, stitching will be a weekend activity.

We have had three days of process analysis workshops, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, these involve getting up at 7:00 to get out to St Maurice in time to have coffee and go through my notes and plan for the session. Session starts at 10:00, and we go through until 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, whenever we finish the day's topics. We do have a break for lunch, but we have this in their cantine, with them. Then I can leave about 6:00 or 6:30, and get home between 7:30 and 8:00, depending upon transport and whether I have to buy food on the way. I cook and eat, if I am able to, and I finish off whatever I have to do for the next session, or transcribe my notes, then I fall into bed.

The other two days a week are at our office at La Defense, so we do get a break from the beady eyes of the client, but it's very busy preparing for three days of workshops. We are at La Defense today, and it is pouring cats and dogs, I am really cross, because I would have liked to go over to the shopping centre... I am suffering shopping withdrawal symptoms.

I cannot wait to go home today, but I have to do a vast number of slides for Monday... I think it will be me talking all day, pretty much, as it is my subjects, meters etc...
 
posted by Ally at 10:21 am ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: