Thursday, March 15, 2007
At Home on Thursday Evening
I have found that I have a wireless network that I can access from home, good news! So I am sitting here in bed with my computer on my knees writing.

It has been a busy week with two days in the Far East, now two days at La Defense. I am translating the system requirements written by the client from French to English, as this will be needed by quite a few people, including Suzette, who has just joined us from our London office and does not speak French. She is very nice and is sitting next to me in both the Far East and La Defense.

Needless to say, very little stitching progress, I shall have to make up for that at the weekend! This is really just a quick post to say I am still alive... I haven't managed to do much blog reading either this week, it has been so busy.
 
posted by Ally at 9:56 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: