Thursday, April 05, 2007
About Me...
As I have done so little stitching recently, I took this from Anne...

10 Firsts

1. First best friend - Alexandra
2. First car - I've never had one
3. First love - Vladimir
4. First vacation - Akitio
5. First job - in the local bookshop during school holidays
6. First piercing - never had any! and never will!
7. First concert - hard to remember, probably a classical concert with my grandmother
8. First record/cd bought - again hard to remember, but likely a Mozart from Deutsche Gramophon
9. First real love - Richard
10. First screen name - Ally

9 Latest

1. Latest alcoholic beverage - a glass of wine last Friday lunchtime
2. Latest car ride - about three weeks ago from the RER to the office with Eliane
3. Latest movie watched - Julie Lescaut on tv last week
4. Latest phone call made - to the Resources Director at work
5. Latest jacuzzi bath - in Cyprus about a month ago
6. Latest played cd - Hvem kan sige nej til en Engel? (Kim Larsen)
7. Latest time you cried - this morning
8. Latest meal - dinner, carrot and apple sticks with cream cheese
9. Latest curse - muttered f*** when I nearly collapsed the projector screen over myself in the PA session

8 Have You Ever

1. Dated one of your best friends - No, but there is the Nicky & me situation...
2. Been arrested - No
3. Fallen in love at first sight - No
4. Been in a TV program - Yes, I've been on the news a couple of times in connection with a previous job, and I also used to be in the audience of "Mastermind" quite a lot, if those count!
5. Had your heart broken - So many times...
6. Said you love someone without meaning it - Yes, in order to avoid being screamed at by my ex-husband.
7. Made a prank phone call - No

7 Things You Wear

1. Chanel necklace
2. Sunblock
3. Flat shoes
4. Glasses
5. Lipstick
6. Natural fibres
7. Pink

6 Things You’ve Done Today

1. Caught the RER, the metro and three buses
2. Updated my blog
3. Lunched in a Japanese restaurant
4. Talked about rates for nearly six hours, after staying up until 4 am to prepare for this.
5. Complained to my boss about some unreasonable expectations
6. Looked forward to the weekend... and some stitching

5 Favorite Things

1. My stash
2. My books
3. My necklace
4. My Ipod
5. Handbags...


4 People I Can Tell Anything

1. Nicky
2. David
3. Alec
4. Resources Director

3 Choices
1. Black or white? Black
2. Summer or winter? Winter
3. Chocolate or chips? Chips, although I can always leave both.

2 Things to do Before You Die

1. Publish a book
2. See all my favourite samplers in museums

1 Thing You Regret
1. Difficult to say, but I think getting married wins

The 4am thing is catching up with me, I need to go to sleep now, but I risk waking very early. At the moment I would be disinclined to recommend a career as a software architect to anyone, but it does have some good moments, I guess. The session was interesting, but I am not doing another 4am in a hurry - especially not in Spring, when I have a runny nose and slitty eyes anyway!
 
posted by Ally at 3:00 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: