Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Another Fun-Filled Day
Today I didn't get my lunch until 1:30 pm, which was not great considering that I had about five hours sleep and had to present all morning. Lunch itself was nice, we went out, without clients, to a Thai buffet - but I took some of a deceptively hot sauce, and I was suffering a little this afternoon. Without going into excessive detail, there were a few visits to the bathroom. I am not doing any work tonight, and I am not getting up at 7am tomorrow. I know there are people who get up at 5am every day etc, etc, but I lay no such claims to virtue, I just don't function well if I don't get sleep.

I am also mildly (so far, but this could increase!) annoyed with the person who is in charge of the functional aspects of the project. It's shaping up to be one of those situations where I am supposed to read minds, then get ticked off if I don't do so correctly. All very well to say she is not my mother, but if she wants something done a particular way, please ask, otherwise I might do it another way!

Off to have a shower, and possibly do a few stitches...
 
posted by Ally at 10:03 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: