Saturday, August 04, 2007
Relaxing.....
Oh so nice to know that I don't have to tear around and do every single thing this weekend, I can go to the epilation and the drycleaners on Monday or whenever..... I have however been to the post office and waited in a long line to pick up an enormous parcel of winter clothes from Ulla Popken. Last week I placed a large order as soon as the catalogue came out, and they shipped it at once. So I'll be doing some wardrobe rearranging later today, I think. I have new jumpers, a suede jacket, and a very useful boiled wool cardigan jacket with shawl collar and large button in the front, also a skirt and top in a turquoise and rust print, which is daring for me, as I hardly ever wear prints, normally just solid colours.

Now my plans are to go and do some leisurely shopping at Monoprix and so on, then go home and stitch all afternoon...............
 
posted by Ally at 1:13 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: