Thursday, June 01, 2006
Thursday AM
My goodness, I got home at 9:15 pm last night! It makes over 12 hours of work. Went to bed after midnight, and got up at 8:00 am, so arrived here at about 9:00 am. Still unbearably tired, because of the stress here, D is just getting up everyone's nose. He keeps on doing plans with Rosetta and me both in two places at the same time. The plan for next week has now been redone by David, taking account of everyone's physical limitations! None of us can walk on water either.

At least today I am going out to Lefkaritika, as we are having another lesson, I do not know if this will be the last. I haven't done much this week, except at the weekend, and that was on Lefkaritika 1, not Lefkaritika 2. In fact last night, I did quite a bit of AMAP Quaker, as I am now in sight of the end and so there is the incentive to finish it. When I go to Paris, I can get the material for the lining and finish it at my leisure. It would be nice to be able to go to Le Rouvray for this.

I am going to Paris next Saturday, and I have to stay longer than two days, much to D's chagrin, since I need to go and get a recipisse for my carte de sejour renewal. I have booked to come back on the following Wednesday, but the way I feel at present, I may just make it the Thursday. I have to do a lot of obligatory things, so I want to be able to do some me things as well.

I feel so tired, I know David is exhausted also, and yesterday even Nicky looked very tired, and he is the youngest of us architects, and normally you cannot tell whether he is tired or not, owing to his totally inscrutable expression. He is up with the users today, and he calls me on Skype and says immediately "you are on speaker phone" before I can say anything!
 
posted by Ally at 12:02 pm ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: